Greetings, fellow tech enthusiasts! It's time for another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter. This week, we're bringing you a wide range of topics that span the tech spectrum, from storage solutions to web development tools. So, without further ado, let's dive in!
First up, we have an innovative cloud-native vector database that offers storage for next-generation AI applications. If you're working in the AI space, you know that data storage and analysis are two essential components of AI research. This database can help you store your data and analyze it in real-time for better insights and smarter decision-making.
Next, we have a tool that is essential for any web developer out there. Git with a cup of tea is a painless self-hosted git service that can make your life a whole lot easier. With Git, you can keep track of changes to your code, collaborate with others seamlessly and manage your codebase with ease. Plus, it's always great to have a hot cup of tea by your side.
If you're a fan of programming with Golang, you'll love this next link. Observing AWS Lambda with Golang and Datadog is an informative article that shows you how to observe, monitor and troubleshoot your AWS Lambda functions using Golang and Datadog. It's a great resource for anyone who is building backend services or APIs on AWS Lambda.
But that's not all! We also have a tutorial that shows you how to run a Golang, Nginx, and React App in Docker. Run a Golang, Nginx, and React App in Docker makes it simple for you to develop and deploy your web application in containerized environments. It's a great way to streamline your development process and ensure that your code runs smoothly in any environment.
Finally, we have a tutorial that shows you how to create arrays with Go Rest API. Creating array with Go Rest API is a must-read for anyone who is interested in learning Go programming language or developing RESTful APIs. Arrays are a fundamental part of any programming language, and this tutorial makes it easy to incorporate them into your Go applications.
That's all for now, folks! We hope you've enjoyed this week's newsletter and found something useful to add to your tech arsenal. Stay tuned for more exciting content next week!
Our Article Picks
- Benjamen Pyle: Observing AWS Lambda with Golang and Datadog
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: ส่อง Dockerfile for Go
- Alex Awesome: Run a Golang, Nginx, and React App in Docker
- Bruno Drugowick: What about that AI, the GPT thing? Will it really affect my profession in the future?
- Avinash Chodavarapu: Variables and Constants: Declaration and Usage
- Chavez Harris: How to conduct an A/B test experiment in Go using feature flags
- Chavez Harris: How to use feature flags in Go
- Héctor Vela: Instrumenting Go microservices with Gin and AWS X-Ray
- Viacheslav Poturaev: Profile-guided optimization of a Go application
- Alex Awesome: Golang Unit Testing with examples
- Jonathan Hall: How do you test filepath.Abs failure in your Go code?
- Adebayo Adams: Go Beginners Series: Introduction, Installation, and Setting Up Go Environment
- Andrés Barón Sandoval.: Finding strongly connected components (SCC) in directed graphs: Kosaraju-Sharir vs Tarjan’s algorithm in Go
- Jeffrey Boisvert: Let's Build a Go CLI Business Card - Part 1
- Constantin Clauzel: NoUSB.co - yet another file transfer tool, but better... or is it?
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Reverse Nodes in k-Group
- Alex Awesome: Telegram OAuth Authorization for Your Site
- digitebs: Find the Duplicate Number in Golang
- digitebs: Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Search Tree
- digitebs: Merge Intervals in Golang
- digitebs: Valid Anagram LeetCode 242
- digitebs: Climbing Stairs LeetCode 70
- Javad Rajabzadeh: 🚀 Package Zapper (write logs but easier)
- Mattias Fjellström: Administering Terraform Cloud using GitHub Actions
- João Reis: Binance Server Location Test
- digitebs: Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted Array in Golang
- Ujjawal Srivastava: Understanding Interfaces in Go
- Maxime Soulé: [ANN] go-testdeep v1.13.0 is available
- digitebs: House Robber LeetCode 198
- chandra penugonda: vscode: multiple Go Projects in a directory(Go 1.18+)
- Kevin Naidoo: Golang, concurrency - don't over-complicate life.
- Adebayo Adams: Go Beginners Series: Variables, Data Types, and Operators
- digitebs: Min Cost Climbing Stairs LeetCode 746
- Meet Rajesh Gor: Golang: Regex
- Yota Hamada: Automate ChatGPT with Workflow Engine built with Go (example of sending goal seek results by email)
Our Repo Picks
- Leizhenpeng/feishu-chatgpt (Go): 🎒 飞书 ×（GPT-3.5 + DALL·E + Whisper）= 飞一般的工作体验 🚀 语音对话、角色扮演、多话题讨论、图片创作、表格分析、文档导出 🚀
- sashabaranov/go-openai (Go): OpenAI ChatGPT, GPT-3, GPT-4, DALL·E, Whisper API wrapper for Go
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- 869413421/chatgpt-web (Go): 基于 ChatGPT3.5 API 实现的私有化 web 程序
- acheong08/ChatGPT-Proxy-V4 (Go): Cloudflare Bypass for OpenAI based on
- sundowndev/phoneinfoga (Go): Information gathering framework for phone numbers
- junegunn/fzf (Go): 🌸 A command-line fuzzy finder
- Mrs4s/go-cqhttp (Go): cqhttp 的 golang 实现，轻量、原生跨平台.
- go-gitea/gitea (Go): Git with a cup of tea, painless self-hosted git service
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- 1Panel-dev/1Panel (Go): 现代化、开源的 Linux 服务器运维管理面板。
- FxPool/FXMinerProxy (Go): 🔥minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- go-resty/resty (Go): Simple HTTP and REST client library for Go
- juanfont/headscale (Go): An open source, self-hosted implementation of the Tailscale control server
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): ❤️ 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes. 🚀 Learn Go by fixing 1000+ tiny programs.
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): A cloud-native vector database, storage for next generation AI applications
- bnb-chain/bsc (Go): A BNB Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork
- chromedp/chromedp (Go): A faster, simpler way to drive browsers supporting the Chrome DevTools Protocol.
- rs/zerolog (Go): Zero Allocation JSON Logger
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- OffchainLabs/nitro (Go): Nitro goes vroom and fixes everything
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- NordSecurity/nordvpn-linux (Go): NordVPN Linux client
- gitleaks/gitleaks (Go): Protect and discover secrets using Gitleaks 🔑
- Golang gin rest api post and get
- Missing syntax? comparable receiver
- How to use Go to parse text files
- Fetch data with golang api
- Help with Stringer interface
- Why does os.LookupEnv("LANG") pick the wrong language?
- What is the right approach or Roadmap to learn Go
- Go compiler; go run commnad
- Gojq modify query
- Creating array with go rest api
- Context and defer
- Why RuneCountInString return invalid length
- Error handling and Logging in a microservices architecture
- Authentification Microsoft
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄